Playalinda Pomps and Permit

Friday, November 9, 2018

I've been in Mobile, Al this past week and haven't had much chance to wet a line but Javier Cuazo was kind enough to shoot me some pics of fish he caught this Thursday at Playalinda Beach.



He was fishing in Lot 12 using shrimp for bait and caught about 6 Pompanos/Permits and several  Whiting between the hrs of 0700 through 1300.   

That's 7:00 am to 1:00 pm. for you non-military types.



He also sent me this short video which I decided to post despite the fact that I do not speak Spanish and haven't a clue about what is being said.


They look happy so if it is offensive, which I'm sure it is not, just click out.

The surf in the pics looks much more fishable than the last time I visited Playalinda.

I'll love eating Pompano and will definitely be heading to the beach as soon as I get back home again.

Till next time,
Tight Lines

0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: