Friday Morning Launch

Friday, April 8, 2022

Early Friday morning I planned on hitting the refuge to try for some sea trout action but when I got close to the A. Max Brewer bridge, it was obvious that a Friday morning launch was scheduled.


Spectators were all over the area so I decided to take part as well.

I found out that the launch was going off in a few minutes so I pulled into an open spot near the Coast Guard station and walked across the road to find a spot on the Indian River.

I only had to wait a few minutes before the rocket took off from the Kennedy Space Center. 

I took the short video below to commemorate the takeoff before hitting my fishing spot.


After walking back to where I parked my truck, I had a long irritating wait to get out of the area so I decided to pass on the morning fishing and head home to catch up on some overdue chores.

I'll probably head out this afternoon to try for some trout.

Till next time,
Tight Lines.

0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: