Space X Starlink Rocket Launch From The A Max Brewer Bridge

Sunday, October 18, 2020

After missing several launches from the Cape, I finally got a chance to see today's Space X Starlink Rocket Launch From The A Max Brewer Bridge.

I got up early and brought along a couple of rods tipped with topwater plugs in case there was any action in the river, but when I got to the bridge and parked, there were already a lot of visitors waiting the the shot to get off and no sign of fish working the surface.

I left my rods in the truck and walked half way up the bridge to get myself a suitable spot.

With the morning sun at eye level, it made focusing on the exact area a bit challenging but I did manage to get this video when the launch executed.


The rocket promptly left NASA's historic Pad 39A here at NASA's Kennedy Space Center at 8:25 a.m.

If the wind dies down this afternoon, I plan to wet a line and see if I can catch a trout or two over the weeds in East Gator Creek.

Yesterday afternoon, I took a short trip and caught three Garfish on a trout patterned Skitterwalk and briefly hooked into a large sea trout that nailed and broke off with my new Mirrolure topwater bait.



I'd sure like to catch that trout again.  Maybe this afternoon, weather permitting.

Till next time, Tight Lines.

0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: