Another Indian River Space X Launch

Monday, October 26, 2020

We had another Indian River Space X Launch this morning, and although I was going to pass on it, I decided to get my buns down to the river and see if it would go off without being scrubbed.


The Falcon 9 rocket launched 60 Starlink satellites into orbit from Complex 40 under cloudy conditions yet despite the cloud cover, there was still a sizable crowd along the banks waiting to see the shot.

Several people were fishing along the bank of the river with shrimp and cut baits with no success and although I was thinking about wetting a line, I didn't bother tossing any lures around.

The shot went off with a slight delay and was somewhat underwhelming compared to the space shuttle launches we used to witness but it was still worth seeing, especially if you were a first time visitor.

The short video below is what transpired.


After the launch, I waited for some of the crowd to disperse and drove over to Gator Creek where I managed to catch a small sea trout on a gold YoZuri topwater plug.

It took a lot of fan casting over the grass beds but finally one stupid trout hit the bait.

I released the fish and headed home to mow the lawn.

Till next time,
Tight Lines


0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: