Charlotte Harbor Fishing

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Although Charlotte Harbor Fishing isn't exactly in the neighborhood, I thought I'd post a few pics from Craig and Mary who fish the Space Coast area quite a bit.
 
On a recent trip, he sent me this email.
 
"Hi John,
Our trip down to Charlotte Harbor was ok. Not as good as I had hoped. Ended up with a pretty nice flounder. Snook were biting but as you know, its closed.

Bass have been good. We have fished the Maitland chain a bit. Just this morning we caught a few. Monroe has been hot and cold. 

Mary has been lucky. Girl caught a 20" Tilapia and a 22" bass.

Here's a couple snap shots."



 
 I was curious about the Talipia, I was under the impression that they were strictly vegetarians but evidently they do take live and artificial baits.
Nice fish guys,
 
Till I get a chance to get out in our area and wet a line, 
Tight Lines to you all.
 

0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: