New Titusville Marina Boat Ramps

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The new Titusville Marina boat ramps are now completed along with a new sidewalk and plenty of parking space for boat trailers.

The weather today for the most part was damp and gloomy.

Normally, my wife and I would have been down on either the Mosquito Lagoon or Indian River fishing for redfish or sea trout, but today Karen didn't feel well and I spent most of the day working on my web sites.

Late this afternoon I packed up Elmo to go visit the river just to see what was happening.

There were a few people on the new fishing pier, but nobody seemed to be catching anything of any size.

I gassed up the truck and drove down to see if the Marina boat ramps were finished and to my surprise they were ready for boat launching.



This area has been blocked off to vehicle traffic for several months now and I'm personally glad it's finally open.

There are several good fishing spots in the area for redfish, sea trout and an occasional snook.



A couple of local kids were having a good time sitting on the dock catching small trout and pinfish, but other than that no one was doing any fishing at all.

I took a few pics of the new ramp and a few of the birds that were dominating the scene which I'll post here.

I thought about pulling out my spinning rod and trying for a couple of trout, but Elmo wasn't in the mood to wait for me and I didn't want to leave him in the truck.

Anyway, the weather today wasn't very conducive to fishing.

Maybe next week.

Till then, Tight Lines.

0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: