Another Space X Launch

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Went out this afternoon to see if the sea trout were hitting and got to see another Space X launch over Gator Creek.


The water levels in the flats are down considerably and even though the fish that are still in the area, they were not hitting.  

I left the house at around 5:30 pm to toss around a Tsunami paddle tail bait and after about a half hour of fishing only got one hit, which I missed.

While fishing, I took a breather and a little after 6:00 pm, this shot took place.


After the traffic in Gator Creek Road tapered off, I tried wetting a line at East Gator creek on the way out of the refuge.

I fished a couple of my favorite spots with the paddletail bait and a gold spoon I had in the truck without any hits.

The water levels on the flats were so low I didn't bother fishing the left side of the area at all.





After taking a couple of pics, I packed it in and headed for the hacienda for some dinner.

Hopefully, Ill be able to get out a few more times this week before heading back to work in N.C.

Till next time,
Tight Lines.

0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: