Another SpaceX Launch

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

After getting drenched the other day waiting for the Space X Launch that was scrubbed, I decided to give it another try and get in my daily walk to boot. 


The launch was supposed to lift off around 3:00 pm so I parked and walked over the bridge about a half hour earlier. 

About the time I got to the top of the bridge, I spotted a tugboat motoring down the ICW pushing some kind of erection.


I tried out the video on my Samsung S10+ and took a short vid just before liftoff.

The liftoff was not as great as some that I have watched but I enjoyed it nonetheless.


I waited about 5 minutes to try and catch a video of the booster coming back down to the Cape, but I missed capturing it on video by a hair.

I planned to get in some fishing today, but decided to hit Haulover tomorrow to checkout the bite.

Till then, 
Tight LInes.

0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: