SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket Launch Over the Indian River

Friday, April 23, 2021

The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket with the Crew Dragon space capsule lifted off Pad 39A this morning from the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Fl. and I was fortunate to be home to take this video.

The launch went off without a snag but the coolest part of the launch was separation and re-entry of the reusable rocket.

Unlike some of the more common supply and satellite launches, this one had four astronauts aboard which attracted an unbelievable amount of visitors to the banks of the Indian River.

I was up at 5:00 am and planned to do some fishing with topwater plugs before daylight but when I saw the amount of vehicle traffic and visitors along the bank of the river, I quickly ditched my plans.

The video was taken on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ but the quality of my night videos leaves a lot to be desired.  Obviously there is a learning curve I need to pay attention to,

Hope to get out to do some actual fishing this weekend.  The big gator trout are hitting on the shallow flats and I love pitching topwater baits.

Till next time,
Tight Lines. 

0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: