SpaceX Falcon Heavy Rocket Launch

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A SpaceX Falcon Heavy Rocket launched this morning from NASA's Pad 39A at the Kennedy Space Center at 2:30 a.m. EDT..

It was originally scheduled for liftoff at 11:30 p.m. but when I drove down to a spot on the Indian River to watch the launch, I heard about the re-schedule from one of the onlookers on the bank of the river and headed back home to get a couple hours of sleep

The weather was beautiful and the water on the river was glassy.   Schools of finger mullet were meandering along the bank and I was silently berating myself for not bringing along one of my topwater rods.

I took this video of the launch and the recovery of the boosters returning to the Space Center .


The second go around was a charm and the launch apparently went on without a hitch.

I plan on going out tomorrow night to try some topwater fishing along the banks of the causeway.

I spotted several trout busting on the finger mullet when I took the video.  Till then,

Tight Lines.

0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: