BioLab Road Redfish

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Biolab Road is usually a great area to wade or bank fish during the early spring as several of my readers can attest.


Javier Cuazo sent me this pic of a nice 23" slot redfish that he caught last week using fresh frozen shrimp for bait.   Nice dinner.


Several readers emailed me about their catches along BioLab Road but for some reason neglected to send me their pics.

I've been out of town in Mobile but hope to wet a line sometime next week along that section.

I'm fond of top water baits and this time of the year they are particularly effective on big sea trout on the southern flats around Wale Tail.

A lot of guys go crabbing in the area but for some reason I never see a lot of anglers wading the flats.

Maybe I'm not hitting it at the right time.

Cudos to Javier and Tight Lines to your all.

0 Please SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS HERE!: